“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there. (2Chronicles 7:14-16)
Our focus is to nurture Kingdom attitudes, life styles and behaviors that lay foundations for victorious Christian life and present a conducive platform for the Lord to restore our wasted years.
God is working in our lives to restore
As we delve into this subtheme, we shall focus on pointing every individual to the restoration God wants to do in our midst. As we all yield and commit ourselves at an individual level, God will start working in our lives. We shall also take the same message to the unbeliever so they can experience the forgiveness of Christ.
- January 6- 31: Prayer and Fasting sessions with evening corporate prayer times. (Dc. Moses Ekudde)
- January 17: Launch of Livelihood Skills Centre at the Child and Youth Development Centre. (Dc, Jackson Ojangole)
- January 18, Feb 28 & March 27: Leaders Altar (Ps. John Chemonges)
- January 13- 24: Seminars. (Pst. John Chemonges)
- January 19: Gospel Jam Festival (Dcn. Emmanuel Otim)
- Every Sunday Evening: Gospel outreach to the sick and our community – Gilbert Ouma.
February – March Events will include:
- Easter Production and celebration (Emmanuel Otim)
- Hospital and Prison Ministries (Gilbert Ouma)
- Gospel outreach to one rural area (Gilbert Ouma)
- Schedule visits to church members (Dc. Opolot James)