Evangelism is the proclamation of the good news of Jesus Christ by words, deeds, signs.
Evangelism can be done through the 3Ds:
- Develop/friendships, get out of your comfort zone and start making connections with people
- Discover stories, tell your own story, testimonies, etc.
Preach the gospel at all times and if necessary, use words
Its a command and responsibility to preach the word of the Lord.
- It might disrupt your normal routine
- God is preparing the hearts of the people he is prompting you to share with Acts 8:27-28. You might never know what God is doing in somebody’s heart.
- It takes efforts, Philip ran up to the chariot. Do you understand where you are heading? God brings several opportunities every day, we should use them.
- Begin where you find them.
- Its not a one time, one week event, but Evangelism is a lifetime work. Acts 8:36-40, Keep on.